When it’s time to see a Madison tire care, repair and replacement specialist, it’s time to see the Madison tire guys at one of Madison Auto Care’s seven NAPA service centers.
When you were driving home from your child’s riding lesson, you noticed that your car seemed to be slipping on the pavement. When you got home, you took a look at your tires and, while they did have some places that looked more worn than others, they basically seemed okay.
But now you’re wondering if you need to have a Madison tire technician take a look at them before you go back to the stables today.
The answer is an unqualified “YES!”
Uneven wear is one early indication that your tires are going to fail. Others, according to Consumer Reports:
- Cracking or cuts in the sidewalls.
- Excessively worn tread. Most modern tires have tread-wear indicator bars running across the tread, which signal the minimum allowable tread depth of 1/16-inch. When the tread wears down to these bars, it's time for new tires. Inexpensive tread-wear gauges are available at auto-parts and tire stores.
- Alternatively, you can use a Lincoln-head penny as a tread-wear indicator. Insert the penny into a tire groove with Lincoln's head toward the tire. If you can see the top of Abe's head, the tread is too worn.
- Bulges or blisters. If you see a bulge or blister on the sidewall, replace the tire at once. These signal potential weak spots that could lead to tire failure.
- Excessive vibration. Tire vibration may be a sign a wheel is misaligned, unbalanced, or bent. It could also signify internal tire damage. Don't ignore vibration: Have the vehicle serviced at once.
If you have any of these problems, it’s definitely time to see the Madison tire experts at one of Madison Auto Care’s seen NAPA service centers: Clausen Auto, Handel Auto, Genin’s Auto, Capitol Tire, Odana Tire, Hansen’s Auto, or Aeschbach Auto.
MADISON TIRES | MADISON TIRE | MADISON AUTO CARE | MADISON AUTO REPAIR | CLAUSEN AUTO | HANDEL AUTO | GENIN'S AUTO | CAPITOL TIRE | ODANA TIRE | HANSEN'S AUTO | AESCHBACH AUTO | NAPA AUTO CARE | NAPA AUTO REPAIR
#MadisonTires #MadisonTire #MadisonAutoCare #MadisonAutoRepair #ClausenAuto #HandelAuto #GeninsAuto #CapitolTire #OdanaTire #HansensAuto #AeschbachAuto #NAPAAutoCare #NAPAAutoRepair